Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Overload, Vegas, and THEEEE best hubby!

Ready for this overload?
Haven't gotten around to blogging lately so you get....everything.
(For all of you that read this. (:)

Well, first, to start off.
I have theeee best husband.
I know all you married ladies say that,
but mine really is the best.
Needless to say I am spoiled rotten.
(Sorry, all of these are terrible quality. Yay for phone pics!)

I don't think Ty liked Breaking Dawn as much as I did. (:

First, let me start off with a conversation:
Me: Ty, I want Christmas decorations. Our house is so bare.
Ty: We have no where to put a tree. Our apartment is tiny.
Me: Well, we could do something. Maybe a little tree.
Ty: Maybe.
*2 or 3 weeks later*
I came home to this^
Christmas lights. He said he was sorry that it wasn't a tree but that he wanted me to have some Christmasy things.
I almost cried. He's always thinking of me.

Not Ty, but I made our wreath! (Perfect timing with the lights!) 

 House overload.
But amazing!
He told my cousin that his electric bill is more than his house payment.
I think it's worth it! (:


Well, this past weekend Ty and I planned a trip up to Salt Lake. I was so stoked. I would get to see one of my FAVORITE managers ever, get to see the temple lights, and get to go to a live temple session. I was stoked!
Well, of course, the weather was terrible and our parents didn't want us taking any chances. So we stayed. What were we to do with a whole weekend off?
Not relax! (:
Friday we just partied it up and did a whole bunch of things.
That night we went to Kalamity's benefit concert for Janette Bracken.
Pretty much amazing.
And then Saturday,
instead of staying home all day we went to VEGAS! (:
We started the day off sleeping in.
Then we headed to Vegas.
We stopped at In-N-Out (Ty's favorite place in the world)
And then made our way down the strip to Ceasars Palace.
Found a place to park and started off just shopping around/walking all the way through Ceasars Palace and back. 
 Then we headed down the strip to do some sight-seeing.
(Trust me, there wasn't much. Not when you can't look at anything except at eachother. Hahaha.)
Since I had free tickets to the wax museum-well. It was kinda the main reason we went to Vegas- we decided to go there first.
Oh wait.
I forgot the tickets in the car.
So we walked ALL THE WAY BACK through Ceasers Palace to the car. Got the tickets, and then walked ALL THE WAY BACK to the front.
I already thought I was going to die!
And then we made our way to Madame Tucsheineklie (something) Wax Museum.
It wasn't as good as I expected so I'm really glad that they were free.
But we had a blast!




 Oh, you know. Cam and I are on a laughing, telling eachother jokes bases. (:

 Terrible quality, but us and Simon Cowell.
 Ty doing his usual golfing. (: With Tiger Woods. NBD.
 For my guuurl Britt. Even though she probably doesn't read this.
 Mmmmmm. He's sexy and he know it!
 I'm going there one day.
To Paris.
Not Vegas.
 Our sore attempt at a pic with the Eiffel Tower. Pretty good pic I would say.
Walked back up the strip to the Coco-Cola factory, M&M store, and Ross.
And then we stopped for an epic water show at the Bellagio.
And then we watched some guy get arrested.
 Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory. Deeeeelish. But super expensive.
Sorry. Terrible quality. And terrible lighting.
 I think we were at Ross here. I like this picture. (:
 And then we came home to THIS:
epic laugh of the week.
This is the apartment right by the stairs.
I don't understand it.
It makes me laugh.
And they've put it up every night since then.

Needless to say. It was a great week/weekend.

And I love my hubby.
And all of you that read this.
(Mom)
(:

XOXO: Ashleigh

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like your building memories! The next time you do a Vegas run you should try the motion picture rides at The Excalibur, they are great That was one of George & I's favorite Vegas stops! The flowers in the Bellagio are amazing too... Love ya Ash

Anonymous said...

The wax museum in California isn't much better. That was our BIG surprise for the senior trip. yay....