Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yay for 5K's! And much needed motivation.

Even though it's been almost a week, I've decided to blog this before I don't....
I ran a 5K last weekend.
You're probably thinking, "What?"
Yeah.
I did that. More like CONQUERED it. Well, kinda.
I was chaffing...chafing? really bad so I had to keep stopping (side note: any suggestions runners?)
Another side note: You know you're married to a good hubby when he wakes up at 5 a.m. to go with you and watch. What a babe. And my aunt Kirsten came. It was so nice to see friendly faces at the end, I was booking it. And I actually didn't look to bad at the end. (: P.S. Thanks Kirsten for coming!




I was so spaced out I didn't get a pic with Kirsten. But I still appreciate her coming. (:
The race helped get me a little bit motivated. Now on to a 10K in July (hopefully) and a half marathon in August or September....And then the dreaded marathon. Oh dear.

XOXO,
Ashleigh


1 comment:

Not Applicable said...

Awesome! You did it!!!