Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11- Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning?

I was in 3rd grade. I woke up that morning and my mom was folding laundry and sobbing. I didn't really understand what was going on. I didn't understand, until today to be honest. I was watching some Youtube shows. 

This one was what made me realize. (ignore the swearing please)



Two girls, just sleeping soundly when they thought a bomb went off in the first WTC. And as they're watching the smoke, the second plane flew into the second WTC. Two random girls living in New York and then their worlds suddenly changed. Every person in the United States' worlds changed.

As I watch, I have a sickening pit in my stomach. And I watch those planes crash, and I want to just, rip the hijackers heads off. All of those kids, now orphans; all of the parents, just lost a child; all of the husbands that just lost wives and the wives that just lost husbands.

It breaks my heart. And I wish there was something I could do to fix it.

Hug your families a little bit closer.  Tell more people you love them. Because you're never going to know when something is going to shake your world. When something is going to separate you from the ones you love.


No comments: