I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Jen @ Jen, Josh, & Jett
She is such a cutie and so is her cute little family!
Liebster: (der) n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling
Rules:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs.
11 Things About Me:
1. Even though I married young, I still think it is the best decision that I will ever make. He is the most amazing man.
2. I am a comlete romantic.
3. I only knew my husband for 11 months before we got married.
4. The only two things that I absolutely SUCK at, are both my jobs. Babysitting, and retail. Weird, eh?
5. I absolutely love love kids. But I have no patience and I am not good with kids.
6. I LOVE to sleep. Except if I sleep 8 hours, I'm tired all day. And if I get less, I am VERY energized.
7. I love to take pictures.
8. I have this deep, deep desire to be the perfectly fit person. And to be in shape. But I don't have the energy or motivation to do it.
9. I love to talk & get to know people.
10. I love to play the piano and I just learned to play the organ. Fingers crossed I'll get a calling. (:
11. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am so grateful for it!
Jen's Questions For Me:
1. What is your favorite book?
I actually don't have a favorite book. I re-read a lot of books. (: Some of my favorite authors are Traci Hunter Abramson, Anita Satansfield, Clair Poulson, and Betsy Brannon Green
2. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Oh dear. Haha. I would do lots of things. I would put 10% to charity, I would buy both Tyler and I cars. I would buy yummy food for groceries instead of chili & rice. (; And I would buy a cute house to raise our future family in.
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what? If not, what pet would you want?
Ty and I have a cute little American Eskimo named Zero. And as much as I dislike him sometimes, he is the cutest thing ever.
4. If you could meet someone famous, who would it be?
There is no one famous that I would really want to meet. I would love to meet Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Thomas S. Monson, and Jeffrey R. Holland though.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Umm....no. I don't think so.
6. If you had one super power, what would it be?
This could be bad, but I would love to read people's minds. I always think about what people are thinking about.
7. What do you look forward to most about Fall?
Awh. The leaves. Most definitely the leaves.
8. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging after Ty and I got married, or a little bit before and mostly just for documentational (word?) purposes. I need to get better at it though. (:
9. What is your biggest fear?
Oh, this is going to sound like the dumbest thing ever but I am DEATHLY afraid of someone being in my house. Or, in any house that I'm in for that matter. If Tyler closes at In-n-Out, I go to sleep on the couch because I am too chicken to walk up to my bedroom. ):
10. If your house was on fire, what is the FIRST thing you would make sure to retrieve? family/people/animals don't count. :)
I would probably for sure grab my computer. It has all of my documents, pictures, everything.
11. What is your favorite movie?
Ooh. Again, too many. But I love "The Guardian" and "The Vow" I cry nonstop in both of them and they are fantastic movies.
My Nominees:
(in no particular order)
Erin @Broc and Erin
Jessi @Hopes and Dreams
Stefani @Lovely Little Snippets
Aarean @The Color Issue
Tracy @Phill and Tracy Anderson
Tosha & Taleah @Together For Taleah
Shalli @Shalli's New Life
Miki @Kade and Miki
Andrea @The Stratton's
Tara @The Bulow Blog
Jessica @Jessica McArthur
Questions for my nominees:
1. When and why did you start blogging?
1. When and why did you start blogging?
2. Do you have kids?
3. What is your favorite ice cream?
4. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
6. What is the last movie you watched? And did you like it?
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
8. Hugs or kisses?
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. Do you have a special talent?
11. What is your most prized possesion?
And then I saw this thing on Miki's blog. I LOVE Hopes & Dreams blog and I just thought that this would be a super fun thing to do!

Maybe I'll actually start blogging more. (:
Hope all is well with ya'll!
XOXO, Ashleigh

No comments:
Post a Comment