Thursday, October 13, 2011

blonde, apartment, and ew.

Well, a lot has been going on so sit back and enjoy the ride.
Lotsa pics! To make up for my no pics last post. (:

On Saturday Hailee and I headed to Vegas. A MUCH needed break!
We went to my aunts...."super saturday"
People don't know what I talk about when I say that.
But it was a relief society thing. With lotsa crafts.
So we went down and did some stuff for my mom(s).
And then we partied and the most adorable t-bo? t-ball? game.
So cute. So much fun. My cousins are THEEEEE cutest.



Yup. I did it. I went blonde. Not technically blonde blonde.
But its a lot blonder then it was.
And I LOVE it.
Who knew a couple of highlights could make such a difference!



Ty and I finally got up our pictures! Our apartment feels much more like home and I looove it!
We still have lots to put up. But I love it!




And when I posted about our wedding day I didn't post about my car!
It's so cute (and still up haha). Muchos thanks to Lisa and Matt! (and everyone else)




Oh my. I don't know how to link videos so I'll just copy it.
Super good movie! The church just knows how to hit home. Let me tell you.


Last week was full of intense craziness.
I put in my two week notice at "Zimmy's" All of a sudden, I'm a happier person.
Who woulda thunk.
Happier, more positive, have lots more energy, look at life better.
I love it. I'm a whole different person.
Friday was supposed to be my last day but..hahahaha. I took the better route and took care of my mom.
On Tuesday, my sister ended up in the hospital. Lucky for us, nothing was wrong.
But on Thursday, my mommy ended up in the hospital with a broken AND dislocated elbow! Poor mommy!
Now she has fracture blisters. I'd post pictures but I think I would make you sick.
 So if you feel the urge to find out what it is, look up the pictures.
I barfed.

  

1 comment:

Bill said...

Hey Ashleigh, Great Idea!
If needed, can you make backups?
Ps. Love the Playlist