Thursday, October 20, 2011

my new best friends

blog, meet my new best friends.
&


Yes. That is a yoga ball.
Now that I no longer work full time,
I have play time/I'm so bored I'm gonna die time.

This is how Pinterest helps me. (:
It's just like fb, but better!
I love it love it love it!

And my yoga ball/mat/weights.
LOVE.
I've blogged about her before, the amazing, Erin Hafen.
Anyways, she's a part of an amazing dance group called Kalamity.
They do benefit concerts for people in need.
(There is a concert on Dec 1&2? I think)
Well, the group leader, Tia Stokes owns like a gymish thing.
One of her classes is called "On the Ball"
Yup, you guessed it. I use the yoga ball!
We do a whole workout based on the ball/
core/
abs/
arms/
the most painful thing in the world.

But it is so relieving.
I love it. Hopefully by December I'll be able to stand on the ball/
squat on the ball/
have uber good balance on the ball.
I love it!
She's amazing.


I love these: 


XOXOXOXO
Ashleigh

No comments: