Sunday, March 11, 2012

happy 6 months!

What the?!
Yeah, it's been six months. Like, for real? It so does not feel like it! It's okay right? I have eternity!

I just want him to know how much I love and adore him. He is my hero through and through. He does everything to make me happy. He works his buttocks off. He just, is amazing. End of story. I am so grateful for him! He makes me the happiest woman on earth! And I hope it's vice versa. I just love him with all of my heart and can't believe it's been 6 months! Best six months of my life!
<3





3 comments:

Not Applicable said...

Yay I found your blog! Now we can be blogging friends!:)

kadeandmiki.blogspot.com

Prax Family said...

We're a little offended you didn't come see us while you were up here! :) We'll get over it. We should be down there over Memorial Day in May though.

Ashleigh said...

Awh. We're sorry! We were trying to see everyone but ran out of time. And we couldn't figure out how to get a hold of you guys! Hopefully we'll be here for Memorial Day though. I think his friend Jeff is getting married that weekend up in Idaho. So if you don't come down, we'll make sure to see you then!