Thursday, March 15, 2012

some of the best prax sayings/doings 6 months in

Okay, so there really aren't a lot.
But oh boy is he funny.

#1 Apparently, I have the worse habit on the planet (he says)....leaving cupboard doors open. (I think I get it from my family/parents. Everytime I go over there like 6 cupboards are open. It makes me feel good(: ) Well, I think I pushed it a little too far. Well Tyler was on a rant about it he just happened to say...

"Our kids will NEVER leave the cupboard doors open. Cause I will be on them like flies on poo!"

Now, to be honest, I really don't know how many of you think that is funny, but I think it is hiLARious. I'm already laughing! Hahahaha.


#2 Hahaha. None of you will get this, or think it is funny. But again, I think it's hilarious. After having a deep (unexpected) discussion with our landlord I think he was a little peeved at me. But the way he said this is PRICELESS. "I just....I just wasn't expecting those kinds of questions!" Hahaha. It's okay, you don't need to laugh.

#3 Well, this is a chuckle. We had only been married for about a month. It was in the middle of the night when I started coughing hysterically. Literally. Couldn't stop. Of course, I was so out of it I didn't realize it until Tyler asked if I would like some water. I said yes and took the water bottle. Took a swig and then fell back asleep. Hahahaha. I went to roll over and the water bottle did too, open. AND Ty was soaked with freezing cold water at 1 in the morning. I think it's priceless. (:
 
 
#4 I guess as kind of a payback to #3 (not really) we were getting ready for bed. Well, we were in bed. I leaned over to give him a kiss and I don't remember if it was his elbow or his knee but something came up to my chin. Aaaaaand my tooth went through my lip. He felt horrible!

#5 We were in Salt Lake headed for home. I thought there was a Wendy's in Fillmore, but apparently it's in Beaver. As we pass Fillmore, I said, "Well, guess there is no reason to stop then." Ty blurts out (and very quickly) "YES THERE IS! I'M HUNGRY!" So great. Quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right?


#6 In Salt Lake trying to find a parking spot at the Cheesecake Factory....and then found one.
"YOU LOSE! WE WIN! Muahaha. We got a parking spot! You lose!"
"No babe, you've been passing very bad gas. So technically, they win."


#7 (Tyler was VERY grumpy from no sleep.)
Me-"Hey stop being such a poop face!"
Tyler-"Hey stop being such a poopookahkah face!"
(I literally was rolling on the floor laughing!)

That's only 7 but I'm sure there will be plenty more in the year one! He is always giving me a chuckle.


No comments: