Friday, March 30, 2012

i am a child of god.

Lately, my life as been filled with frustration.
Maybe not frustration, so much as stress. Yes, that's it. Stress.
Moving, 10 page paper, 2 tests, 40 hour work weeks, just pure stress.

Well, when things like this happen, of course, I get a slap in the face.

This ADORABLE little girl was at Target today. No clue who she is, or if I'll ever see her again. As I was "zoning" in girls, I heard this soft little voice sing,
"I am a child of God. And he has sent me here. Has given me an earthy home with parents kind and dear."


It's moments like these where I just need to sit back and be grateful for all that Heavenly Father has given me and stop worrying about the small stuff. I hope all is well with you guys. And remember that you're children of God too. Love you all!

No comments: